Saturday, October 11, 2008

A Heck of a Deal!

Well, I went with my mom to visit my grandparents today and, Hobby Lobby is conveniently located between our house and theirs so of course, we had to stop. I'm glad I did! I found 3 great buys.

The first buy I found was a 3 pack of Stickles for $2.50. I didn't know they were that much until I got them to the counter. I was excited to find Stickles because my Hobby Lobby very seldom has them in stock. They are a very popular item around these parts.

The second buy was on some Tim Holtz Distress Ink. Just $2.99! I only bought one because I haven't really used Distress Ink much and wasn't sure I'd use the different colors. Now that I've read up on the product, I wish I had bought the other colors. *sigh* They'll be gone before I get a chance to go back. My nearest Hobby Lobby is 45 minutes away. Well, having this one pad of ink will help me practice and I can get the other colors later and make more beautiful things.

The third item was a set of alphabet stamps for $3.99 regular $5.99. The only thing I do not like about these stamps is that they did not come with numbers. I can make do with them though. I just absolutely love stamps! I'm a stamps/stamp pads junkie!

I just couldn't believe I found the Stickles. This is my hot item of the week. I can't wait to make a layout using them!

No comments: