Saturday, October 4, 2008

A Happy & Sad Day

Happy:
I took a trip to Hobby Lobby today. Just to browse (because I have no extra money to spend right now). But, I ended up spending a little bit. I always do. It never fails. I bought a Stampabilities Pigment Ink pad and one piece of paper (that I had been needing in order to start a page). I was only able to get the ink pad in orange but it was on sale for $1.79 and I just couldn't pass it up. I figured sometime I will use orange ink. Or, I'll find a reason to use it. Halloween is coming up and I have a little sister so maybe I can find a way to use it with her Halloween costume layout. Who knows. The next thing is that I don't even know what pigment ink is. I had no idea until I was browsing around Hobby Lobby that there are different kinds of ink. I will figure it out though.

Oh, one more thing before I go... I love these chipboard word books I have been seeing and I want to do one but I can't see spending the money to buy the book when I can make my own. So, as soon as I find a little extra time, I will be making my own and posting the process here.


Sad:
I noticed that our local Starbucks has shut its doors. I was so sad that I could've cried. I will miss you my lovely Starbucks.

No comments: