Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I'm back.

I know, it's been a while. (I’m almost 100% sure that nobody is reading this.)

I’m going to blog anyway.

Not a lot has been going on in scrappin’ world for me as of right now. I have tried a few new things but nothing worth sharing.

I don’t have adequate space to scrap right now because I am in the process of remodeling my room. And, because I have to do it on my own, it’s taking longer. Therefore, my scrap supplies are in boxes in my closet.

But with all that, I have managed to find some great deals on a few items. I bought a stamp set, which I adore, at Hobby Lobby for less than $1.50. I also found a wonderful swirl stencil for less than $3.99.

I’m really going to try to get back to blogging soon. Maybe by then, I can have some followers.

For those few that do read me, and those that may stumbled upon this by accident, bear with me, please.

Have a scrappy day!

No comments: