Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Nothing seems to change

It's been a minute since I've been on. I have some catching up to do. Let's see, what have I been up to lately? ... Well, last weekend, I went to Ft. Campbell, KY to visit some friends and though the trip didn't turn out the way I had hoped it would, it was nice to get away from the everyday things here at home. Nevertheless, it's nice to be back at home. Less drama, less noise. Notice I said less, not free from drama or noise.
I was able to finish a layout for a challenge at Scrapbook.com. It's below if you want to see it.

Silly Girl
by A_bowen13
Scrapbook.com


I've managed to almost finish another wall in my room. I swear, someday soon, my room will be completely painted. It's just taking some time.

I have decided that I want to use this blog for more than just posting of my scrapbook things and random blogging. I also want to incorporate my own sketches into this blog somehow. I have seen other sites with scrapbooking sketches that are absolutely wonderful. So, I want to give that a try too!

Other than that, the world is still spinning in monotony like always in this one horse town.

No comments: