Friday, October 10, 2008

New Scrapbook Page




I just wanted to share with everyone my newest scrapbook page. Very seldom do I get to dig into my scrap box and make a page. I was looking through the scrap box to try to find scraps for the October Card Sketch Challenge at scrapbook.com and was able to come up with this pretty little piece of art.

I also entered it into the October Doodle Challenge at scrapbook.com.

Justin & Victoria are a couple of my friends from Ft. Campbell, KY. Justin just recently got his release papers from the Army and they headed back to their home state, California. I'm gonna miss them a lot but hopefully, we can keep in touch.

This was my first time using a tag template and I think it turned out okay. I'm not thrilled about it. I used a staple to attach the ribbon to it. I also did some more stitching and stamped the lettering on there.

No comments: