Sunday, October 19, 2008

Painting my room

I've been painting my room today. Fun times! I absolutely hate painting buy I wanted my room a light blue. I don't like blue, why am I painting it blue? Simply because it goes great with my sheets. Plus, I'm tired of white walls. They've been white for years and it's about time for a change. White can be so, so boring. Don't you think? Plus, I want a new look for my scrap space I will be creating in the corner. I'll post some pictures when I'm finished. It's taking me a while because of lack of space to move furniture, I have to move a piece, paint, then move it back. So, what should just be a 2 or 3 hr project has to be extended into 2 or 3 weeks. LOL. It's alright though. It'll be pretty when it's finally finished.

On another note, I started some ATCs. I completed 4 Halloween ATCs actually. I'll post some pictures as soon as I get the rest of the Halloween group. I plan on making 11 more.

1 comment:

Erika said...

FUN! I love the look of newly painted rooms. Have you finished? I'd love to see pics!