Sunday, November 23, 2008

Commercialized holiday

I don't blog much on here. Maybe because not many people read my blog. Sometimes I feel so alone on here. It's like, What's the poin? in blogging when very seldom do I get any feedback. I guess I continue to do it in hopes that my blog with help me if not anybody else. I'm not very good at blogging, I've come to that realization. I guess this blog is just kind of an outlet for me sometimes; a place for me to post my scrapbook projects from time to time. Maybe, track my progress? I guess you'd say.

Thanksgiving is coming up. Not that big of a deal to me. Holidays are so commercialized these days. Just another way for people who don't need it to make money off of those of us who want to get together with family and friends and just be happy.

No comments: