Monday, November 10, 2008

I need to get to work...

...on my layouts for challenges, that is. I have so many pictures I need to get printed. Yet, so many other things that are of more importance. Why can't the world just revolve around scrapbooking?!? Why!!!??? For one day, I would like to be able to just scrap, scrap, scrap. But, alas, real life doesn't allow us to do that, huh? This semester at school will soon come to an end and I'll have a little more free time. I'm almost finished painting my room so that's looking up. As soon as that's finished, it's on to trying to convince my dad to put my new flooring down ASAP. (That, my friends, is a task in itself.) And, hopefully, I will be able to buy a store-away table so that I can hide it when I'm not scrapping on it. No more of this scrapping in the floor or the table in the kitchen. I'm in need of storage ideas for my scrap supplies though! Suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I have a few rubbermaid storage containers but nothing fancy. I will get it figured out I'm sure. Until then, check back for updates...

No comments: