Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I'm a lifter.

I have come to the conclusion that I am a lifter. That's right, I admit it. I find myself so many times lifting other people's scrapbook pages. Why? Because other people have such better ideas than I do. My pages don't always turn out as good as theirs though. Maybe that's what I get for lifting instead of racking my brain to come up with my own things. I don't give myself enough credit though. Every once in a while, I come up with a layout that I created completely on my own. But still, my pages never turn out as I had hoped they would. It's alright though.

I'm working on a lift right now and I will post it as soon as I can. It's not turning out the way I had hoped but I think it looks pretty good. I often times find myself wishing I was as talented as some people I have seen. But then, I think about the years they have put in and the money they have spent and, I know why I'm not as good as they are. Maybe after a few years, where I've built up my supplies and tools, I can create better pages. Until then... I'll work with what I've got.

No comments: