Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Scrap'd the idea...

So, I scrap'd the idea of using felt. (For the time being.) My local Wal-Mart was out of every color except white. And, I needed 2 or 3 colors. So until they get a new shipment in, I'm putting the felt technique on hold.

I am working on studying for my AFF (Accelerated Freefall) Certification. Yes, it's skydiving. I want to be able to skydive by myself without being attached Tandem to anybody. For those of you thinking "You're crazy!" just go skydiving once and see if you like it. For me, it was the thrill of a lifetime. And, believe me, I'm not much of a risk taker. It was well worth the risk though. And, I loved it so much, I want to be able to do it on my own. It's great!

Well, I soon hope to have a QuiKutz Revolution. Hopefully, I'm getting it for Christmas(if not before then). If anybody reading this has a Revolution, I'd love to hear feedback. I posted on scrapbook.com but haven't heard any feedback. So please, send me feedback if you know anything about it.

No comments: