Sunday, December 7, 2008

Tis the season..

to spend money, lol. Thank god I'm almost finished with my Christmas shopping. It's been hectic trying to fight the crowds. I always say that I'm going to start my shopping early and it never happens. I don't have many people to buy for so it's not hard but, I always put it off. Mainly because I never have the money to start my shopping early. It sucks. At least I'm almost finished, yay!

I had hoped to have the time to make my Christmas cards this year. Again, I don't have many to send out to people so really, it wouldn't take me long to make them but, I didn't get around to it. My bad. I just went to Wal-Mart and bought some. Hope people don't mind. Haha.

I'll be glad when this season is over. I love winter but I don't like the holiday that goes along with it. It just seems like a waste of time. I guess because of the way it's always been celebrated around my house. It's a sad story. I need no pity. I just don't enjoy Christmas. The end.

No comments: