Monday, February 1, 2010

My future house plans

It's 12:35am and I couldn't sleep so, I thought I'd blog about my future house plans. So far, for someone my age, I am ahead of the game. I already have a piece of land. It's small but it's mine and I don't owe anything on it. (That's the good part.) It needs some prepping before a house can be put on it. It needs to be leveled off because there's a slight slope. Water pipes need to be run. If I'm not mistaken, it has a power pole but no box. I have already picked out a few of my favorite floorplans. It's going to be a tough decision though because I like all of them. They all have my requirements... a utility room, his & hers closets, and a dishwasher. (I absolutely loathe washing dishes, lol.) Sometime soon, I want to go look at models of houses. However, I have no idea when that will be. My work schedule is all weird here lately so I don't have a whole lot of time. I will just have to make time at some point. My future goals are always changing because life is always changing but getting my own house is my #1 goal and has been for a while. I am going to start saving as much money as I can to put toward getting that land prepped for a house. It may take me a few years but if I have to do it alone, then I will. I've always been pretty independent and I will stay that way. I feel better when I do things on my own anyways. But, it sure would help if I didn't have to sometimes. LOL. That's life.


Til next time...


- April

No comments: