Monday, February 1, 2010

My hopes for 2010

I know this blog is kind of late. I really should've posted this about a month ago. With few exceptions, I have no idea what 2010 has in store for me. I can only hope it is something good. Here are a few things I hope will happen.

1. I hope to graduate from college with a 3.5+ GPA.
2. I hope to be able to work more towards buying my own home.
3. I hope to take as many trips as possible before 2011.
4. I hope to be able to get Cindy house trained soon.
5. And of course, I hope to lose more weight this year. (Don't we all hope for that?)

I'm sure I have lots more hopes for 2010. I just can't think of them right now. One of my goals is to keep up with this blog better than I have the past couple of years. (Don't hold your breath though.)

We shall see what happens...

No comments: