Thursday, May 20, 2010

Go shorty! It's your birthday!

I turned the big 24 today. Yes, I did. I don't feel any older. I guess that doesn't hit for a few more years, huh?

Chad and I took a trip to Birmingham to go to Yogurt Mountain. For those of you that don't know what that place is (which I'm sure a lot of you don't because I didn't until Chad told me about it and apparently he heard it somewhere), it's a frozen yogurt shop way out in the middle of BFE, Cahaba Heights area, Birmingham, AL... if you ever get a chance, go, it's pretty frickin' awesome. (If you like frozen yogurt that is.) I'm sure there are more in other states. Look it up!

Before we went there, we went to the Galleria mall. It's a pretty big mall with the Wynfrey hotel attached to it. LOL I wasn't too fond of all the shops that were there. Most of them were for rich type people. (Swarovski, BeBe, Coach... etc.) but the food court was awesome. I had my favorite Auntie Anne's cinnamon sugar pretzel and Chad had a gyro from Great Wraps. We walked around and just checked the place out because we had never been before. It was a good day!

<3 - PRiLA

PS: Thanks to all my friends that sent me birthday wishes!

No comments: