Sunday, May 30, 2010

No job = No money

So, I lost my job Friday. Fun. Over a bogus reason, I'll tell ya. Apparently, our new manager, who has only been there a few weeks mind you, says I'm disrespectful to my coworkers. Ha! I laugh at that. It all boils down to my word against another you-know-what girl at work. Yes, I'm smack talking this person. She deserves more than smack talk and, Karma is a bitch so her day is coming. So now, I am unemployed. I'm awaiting my state unemployment compensation approval and hopefully, I will get enough unemployment to pay my bills so I don't have to rely on my parents. That really sucks. I'm a very independent person when I can be. Most people would say, "If you are so independent, then why do you still live with your parents?" Well, to that I answer, "I still live with my parents a) because the cost of living has went up so much in the last few years, that I can't afford to pay rent and utilities on my own. and, b) my parents don't mind me living with them.

So, in short, I'm out of work, I'm broke and now I shall start my job hunt. I have my degree in office administration so I shall start looking in that field but I will accept the first decent job that comes available.

I will update on my job hunt as I can.

<3 - PRiLA

Word of the day

kar·ma   /ˈkɑrmə/ [kahr-muh]
-noun

1. Hinduism, Buddhism. action, seen as bringing upon oneself inevitable results, good or bad, either in this life or in a reincarnation: in Hinduism one of the means of reaching Brahman.
2. Theosophy. the cosmic principle according to which each person is rewarded or punished in one incarnation according to that person's deeds in the previous incarnation.
3. fate; destiny.
4. the good or bad emanations felt to be generated by someone or something.

Word of the day information provided by

No comments: