Monday, May 31, 2010

School starts again soon...

So, June 1st, I will be back to the daily grind of my continuous college courses this summer. I graduated May 6th with a degree in office administration but, it has always been my dream, ever since I was a little kid, to be an English teacher. Therefore, I have returned to school to finish what few classes I have left at my 2-year college in order to transfer on to my 4-year college. My goal is to transfer to JSU in Jacksonville, AL. I plan on teaching middle/high school English education. High school kids may be more difficult to deal with for some but for me, I don't think it will be too difficult. Younger age groups just simply frustrate me. Don't get me wrong, I love kids for the most part but I know deep down that teaching them just isn't for me. So, I will keep you updated as my journey continues. I would say don't fret if I don't update every single day. I will be busy but, I honestly don't believe anyone reads my blog so I won't say that.

'Til next time...

<3 - PRiLA

No comments: