Saturday, May 22, 2010

Updates...

I know it's been quite a while since I updated my blog. I honestly don't know what to talk about on here therefore, I never update. I believe my last blog was about going out to NC to see Tonya and baby Nicholas.

That trip... was so much fun. (Despite the fact that Nicholas was teething while I was there.) We had lots of pictures made while I was there. I can't wait for her to get those so that I can put some up on here, Facebook and MySpace. (Yes, I'm addicted to those sites as well.)

Nicholas is one of the cutest babies I have ever seen. And, no, it's not because he's my best friend's son either. He is just a pretty baby. Has so much personality for such a little guy.

While we were there, we tried to go to the NC zoo. After being there about 15 minutes, we got rained out. No refunds or rainchecks at that place either. There was no call for rain in the forecast that day. It was such a bummer. However, we ended up taking a trip to David's Bridal to look for Tonya's wedding dress. It was fun. We got to play dress up basically. LOL We found her dress. She looked absolutely amazing in it. Down-right fierce, actually! She was so beautiful. I can't wait to see it in the wedding.

All in all, that's a brief summary of my 4 days there. It wasn't long enough. I miss them both so much. My little Nicholas is growing up so much day-by-day. I hate not being there to see it. But, I'm always there for him even though I'm 500 miles away.

<3 - PRiLA

PS: My birthday was 2 days ago. (May 20) I turned the big 24. Yes, I did. I still don't feel any older. Maybe tomorrow...

No comments: