Friday, July 30, 2010

[2] days until vacation

It is 2 days and counting til vacation. I leave Monday. Expect the usual lack of blogs while I'm on vacation. Or, who knows, I might blog more. I'm sure there will be a couple of days full of adventure worth some sort of blog-ish related action.

Today, wasn't very eventful. I went in search of black flip flops as mine broke a few days ago. Do you know how hard it is to find black flip flops? No? Well, let me tell you... it's HARD! LOL. Wal-Mart was conveniently out of stock of them. How in the world could Wal-Mart be out? I was shocked! So, I had to go down the street to K-Mart. Low and behold, I find black flip flops! Now, they had stupid plasic rhinestones on them but, alas, they are black flip flops and the rhinestones can be easily removed. So, my journey for black flip flops ended in a good note.

After that, my cousin and I dyed my hair. Our goal was Huckleberry Blue from Beyond the Zone hair color. But, I'm not sure if we did something wrong or if the color just doesn't turn out like it's supposed to but, instead of the blue I got more of a turquoise effect which is cool because it turned out a nice shade of blue/green.

My day ended with a few hours of playing Xbox with the Chad and watching Viva La Bam on MTV.Oh! and finishing up some classwork. I'm now at home, just finished the classwork and I'm probably going to pass out in my comfy bed. Or, watch some more tv. I'm not even sure. I'll post a picture of my hair tomorrow probably.

♥- PRiLA

No comments: