Wednesday, July 21, 2010

School work, vacation...

I haven't really been keeping up with this blog here lately. That really sucks, I know. I'm not a writer. I'm not good at expressing myself in words although I do try from time to time. Right now, it's 4:06 AM and I'm taking a short break from doing class work. I'm trying to finish what class work I have left before I leave for vacation. Where am I going on vacation? Myrtle Beach! I've always wanted to and my BFF Tonya just lives about 3 hours from there. She just had a baby boy, Nicholas back in December so I'm going to see them as well as to get away from the everyday crap of regular life. LOL I leave on August 2 and I come back on August 5. It's not a long vacation but it will do me some good to get away from here. So, I'm hurrying with school work and getting prepared for vacation. My next couple of weeks is full. Plus, the Friday before vacation, I will be experimenting with my hair by dying parts of it blue. Don't ask me why. I just feel like it at this point. It never stays for long so I'm sure it will go away after a while. Anyways, it's back to class work I go.

Until next time...

<3 - PRiLA

No comments: