Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Animal remains and television shows...

I spent most of my day just lying around the house being a lazy bum. I attempted to do some laundry. I got one load finished. Guess that's better than none, right? I did accomplish 2 assignments for my classes. That's more important than laundry, right? I read The Minister's Black Veil by Nathaniel Hawthorne. I also read Rappaccini's Daughter by Nathaniel Hawthorne. Both are interesting stories written in completely different ways. I would suggest anyone who enjoys reading to read them. They are short stories of course but they are very interesting nonetheless. (In my personal opinion, Black Veil was the best of the two.)

Then, I discover that my dogs have found some type of animal bone (it looks to be an old deer carcass) and are eating and wallowing in it. Greeeaat! Now, I have to give them a bath. [Note to hunters: Please, please dispose of your deer remains in a properly fashion so as my dogs can not find them. Unless of course, you'd like to come give them a bath everytime they find your disgusting leftovers. Thank you.] I wouldn't mind so much but they just had a bath 2 days ago and aren't filthy and disgusting already.

Later, I spent a nice evening with my love. We grabbed a bite to eat (chinese, his favorite.. not mine. But, compromise!) then headed home for some Teen Mom Finale. If you've never watched Teen Mom, I suggest you tune in to the new season when it finally airs. Maybe a new season with a new cast as well. Not that I don't enjoy the current cast, but it would be nice to find out what the other girls from 16 & Pregnant have been up to since having their children. By the way, the new season of 16 & Pregnant starts Oct. 26 so, tune in!

Right now, I'm watching 19 Kids & Counting. I really like this show. While I think it's crazy to have this many children, I do understand why they chose this lifestyle. They are wonderful people and I enjoy watching them.

Well, I think I'm going to go finish watching this episode.

♥ - PRiLA

No comments: