Thursday, October 21, 2010

Crazy old people

This morning at around 8:30 AM, I, unfortunately was woke up to the sounds of my grandmother in a frenzy. Why? Because my dad's aunt was at her house ranting and raving claiming that my dad stole stuff from her rental house while was doing some work on it. Of course, this piques my interest. My curiosity gets the better of me and I get dressed and head on over to my grandmother's house with my dad. He was going to settle the matter. I was there for moral back-up as is the case in this family constantly. I sat, I listened for a good 45 minutes to an hour at them banter back and forth at each other. Then, she mistakenly said that my dad was seen at her rental house on Sunday getting things. She claimed that someone "put a bug in her ear" as to my dad being the one that's stealing from her. Well, I was at home for the majority of the day Sunday. We had visitors from North Carolina. They worked on my dad's race truck all day. I left Sunday around 6:30 or 7 PM. So, I proceeded to put my 2 cents worth in on the argument. We argued back and forth for a couple of minutes. She raised her fist back like she was going to hit me.

"Don't you dare hit me." I said.
"Don't you talk to me that way." She said.
"I'll say whatever I want to." I said.

She then slapped me in my mouth with her keys in her hand. Then, she left out of my grandmother's house like someone had lit a fire under her ass. She left saying she was going to go take a warrant out. Of course, we proceeded to tell her if she did that, I'd press charges of assault on her. My lip was already swelling up. It stayed that way for about an hour and when the swelling went down, I noticed I had a cut on my lip. If she had hit me any harder, she would've busted my lip. I don't guess she ever went to take out that warrant. We haven't heard anything from the police yet.

And to think, all of this happened before 10 AM!

After that eventful morning, my grandmother and I decided to go visit with my aunt. (Not the crazy one!) We sat and talked and enjoyed ourselves for a little while after having such a stressful morning. I also helped my aunt and her husband to set up more of their Etsy account. They sell homemade jewelry. Go check it out!

I spent the rest of the day with my hunny, of course. We went to grab a bite to eat and then came home and played MW2 and then watched The Big Bang Theory and a new episode of CSI. What an interesting yet freaky episode it was too. It was focused on hoarders. Hard to explain, you'd just have to see it. Basically, this lady was a hoarder and had dead bodies all in her house and in the backyard. She wasn't the one killing these people and hoarding them. It has a strange twist at the end. If you can catch it on tv, I definitely suggest watching it. Unless of course you're freaked out by such things.

I'm ending my night with this post and I will probably work on some school work in just a little bit.

♥ - PRiLA

No comments: