Sunday, October 17, 2010

Fall is in the air!

Today was a lovely, southern fall day. It was a decent temperature and there was a nice breeze blowing. This time of year is about the only time of year that I actually enjoy being outdoors. Don't get me wrong... I enjoy the summer months just as long as there's a nice place to cool off nearby. I can remember a time when it didn't matter to me what the weather was. I just enjoyed being outside no matter what. I would stay out until my parents would be calling me to come inside. [Oh to have those days back!]

Can you remember a time when nothing in the world mattered? I can. Can't we just go back to that time?

♥ - PRiLA

PS: Chad ordered our tickets for the Motion City Soundtrack concert on November 14, 2010 in Atlanta, GA at The Variety Playhouse. I'm so excited!

No comments: