Thursday, October 14, 2010

Handmade Jewelry

Today was eventful, I'm still in the process of getting things ready for when Tonya and baby Nicholas get here. I have cleaned so much today. I still have a lot to do though. Even though, they will be spending a lot of their time with their family in a nearby city, (due to her grandmother being sick) I am still glad that I'm getting to see them for a little while. It's a rare occasion that we see each other more than once a year. This will make 3 times so far this year. :)

Oh and by the way,

My aunt has started an Etsy site for her handmade jewelry. See the link below if you want to visit. She and her husband make beautiful pieces. Currently, they only have one post on Etsy. But, they can also make custom items.

stormy054 handmade jewelry

♥ - PRiLA

No comments: