Saturday, October 16, 2010

Stupid teenagers

Ok, tonight my dad got the police called on him while we were in Huddle House. Why? Because some immature teenagers were sitting at a table near us and my dad was picking on them a little bit. I guess they couldn't take it because they went into the bathroom and called the police. They told the police officer that my dad was harrassing them. It was quite funny because they were proud of themselves. They thought my dad was going to jail. I'm irritated because the police officer that handled it was talking very disrespectful to my dad. He was talking to him like he was 2 years old. I remember the little teenagers and if I ever see them out in public, I'll harrass them some more. It was very uncalled for. But, whatever. I just thought that was something interesting to write about.

♥ - PRiLA

No comments: