Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Family...

Can I take much more of this? I swear, I love my family but... a person can only take so much before they just say to hell with it, ya know? I shall spare any and all the details of current events but, I will say this if you know me, you know what I'm talking about. If you don't know me, well... thank your supreme being, higher-up-kinda-guy and feel pretty damn lucky that you are fortunate enough to miss out on the hellacious drama that exists in my family. Now, I know we all have our issues within our family but... mine seems to only rear it's ugly head continuously around holidays such as Thanksgiving and Christmas. (Christmas being especially worse 99.99% of the time.) But, it's unnecessary and childish in my opinion. It's somewhat sad when the younger generations of the family are trying to teach the older generations how to behave.

I'm just sayin...

♥ - PRiLA

No comments: