Saturday, January 1, 2011

2010 Monthly Highlights

January
We welcomed in a New Year!

February
I went to my first Motion City Soundtrack Concert in Atlanta, GA.

March
I went to NC to visit my BFF and her baby Nicholas. It was my first time seeing him.

April
Nothing interesting, exciting or important happened in April. Wow.

May
I lost my job and joined the mass of other unemployed people.

June & July
I spent the majority of these 2 months in the watermelon fields working.

August
Chad and I took our vacation to Myrtle Beach, SC.

September
I decided I wanted to change my college direction and become an ultrasound technician.

October
Nothing interesting, exciting or important happened in April. Wow.

November
We went to see Motion City Soundtrack again and I started on my 2nd baby quilt.

December
Chad proposed! And I said yes!

I had 3 months of the year that I can't remember anything worth pointing out. I guess those were my down times. LOL Let's hope for a more exciting and happy 2011.

♥ - PRiLA

No comments: