Sunday, January 16, 2011

Movie #3 & job possibility

My third movie choice was New In Town.




Yet again, another comedy. More of a romantic comedy. I must say this one is a bit funnier than the last comedy I watched however, it could also use more humor. I enjoyed this movie anyways though.

I give this movie ★★.

-------------

Today, I attemped to speak with my old manager at Wal-Mart about going back to work as a cashier there. Our conversation was good and the outcome might be positive. I am trying not to get my hopes up just in case. But, I think there is a good chance I will get my job back there.

♥ - PRiLA

1 comment:

UniqueDesignsAndFinds said...

Hey girl! Of course I would love to put it on here! If you will send me some pictures and any info you would like me to post with them, you can be as specific or not as you would like. and send them to my email
meg_jones25@hotmail.com

and I will get them on there for ya!!