Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day #1 of Couch to 10K

Today was day #1 of my attempt at the afore mentioned Couch to 10K challenge I guess you'd call it. I managed to finish 20 minutes of the first 34 minute session. 17 of that was devoted to walking and the other 3 minutes were jogging. I did them in intervals as the program states but I just couldn't reach the 34 minute limit. One reason, it was below 40oF and the wind was blowing which made the wind chill horrible. I don't have a treadmill so I have to use our local parks/walking trails. But, I'm attempting so I am giving myself credit for that. I also posted a progress blog on http://www.myfitnesspal.com/ to help me in my weight loss goal. I posted before pictures to begin with. Hopefully, next month, I can post a couple of pictures that will show some progress.

Below are the pictures that I posted:



I'm currently at 140 lbs. My goal is 115 lbs.

Here's to hoping!!!

♥ - PRiLA

No comments: