Thursday, July 7, 2011

1st job, 2nd job... yes please.

Next week may mark the first week in my journey into having 2 jobs instead of just 1. Some might say I'm crazy, some might understand. I, for one, justify it by saying this:

I have a future to plan for. I have bills that need to be paid off. I have a wedding to save for. I have a down payment on a house to save for. I MUST do what I have to in order to make these things happen and if working 2 jobs will further advance that, then so be it. Thank you.

So, if things go right with job #1 (they have to be willing), I will demote myself as Shift Mgr. down to Crew/Cashier and pick up with being a full-time convienence store clerk with the company I worked for when I was in high school. I think I will be happier working there full-time verses working fast food full-time.

Well, those are my plans. We'll see how that works out here soon.

No comments: