Wednesday, October 19, 2011

8 long days... & a God painting

Today begins my 8 day stretch at work before my trip to N.C. with my mom and maw-maw. I'm going to visit my BFF Tonya and her new baby son, Benjamin. I leave Oct. 27the. I can't wait to see her. We live so far apart. We have been friends since kindergarten so... over 20 years. It should be a fun trip. Plus, there's a witchy store about 30 minutes from her house so I'm hoping I can get her to take me there.

Yesterday, while the DF & I were shopping, I went by Hobby Lobby and got a revelation. I needed something on my altar to represent the God. So, I decided to paint a picture on a small 3"x5" canvas with Cernnunos on it. I have my Goddess statue and soon I'll have my God painting. Right now, I only have him drawn on it. I have to wait until I get back from N.C. to paint him when I have time off work. I will post a picture when I'm finished. This might be the last post I do until after I get back. I'm not sure though.

)O( - PRiLA

No comments: