Sunday, October 30, 2011

Home at last.

I've been home for quite a few hours. I enjoyed my time with Tonya. She was so surprised when I walked in her front door. I can't believe how big her boys are now. It has been so long since I've seen her oldest one. The new baby was born in July so he's only a few months old but even from pictures, I can tell he has gotten bigger. She definitely has her hands full with 2 kids, in diapers, under the age of 3. I love them a lot but boy, leaving was a relief. My nerves just couldn't handle that 24/7. My nerves would be shot. But, I do thank her for the reaffirmation as to why I don't have kids and don't want kids anytime in the near future.

Of course, I wasn't able to make it to the "witchy" shop in Greensboro however, I did go to one inside an indoor flea market in Fayetteville. This one was called Dinah's Dreams. I got quite a few stones but, what I'm most proud of is the clear crystal quartz point that I got. It even stands on its own. So wonderful! Hopefully, I will be visiting another shop that I found near my house(about 30 minutes away). Maybe they will have other goodies that I can get. But, that will be later on. I think I have enough right now. I'm going to try to concentrate on rearranging things to began setting up my altar. Of course, I'll keep posting my progress.

Until next time...

)O( - PRiLA

No comments: