Monday, October 3, 2011

My favorite time of year...

Fall! I absolutely love this time of year. As far back as I can remember, I always seem to be in a better mood during this time of year. I'm a cool weather fanatic. I don't like the humid, steamy weather we have here in Alabama during the summer months. I'm happiest when it's cool and windy outside. I even enjoy the winter weather. Yes, that's right.. I love winter. I'm not a fan of sweating and just feeling all icky if you step outside in the sun for longer than 5 minutes. Although, I can tough it out if I have to. You see, I grew up in the fields with my grandparents as a kid so I'm no stranger to the blazing rays of sun. I spent last year in the watermelon fields with my dad loading watermelons onto a truck. I can do the severly hot weather thing BUT, I prefer not to and I try to avoid it as much as I can. I don't let it keep me from doing things but, I try to plan things to do during the summer that require not being out in the sun a lot. The blazing hot sun just drains your energy; or at least it does for me. I have more energy during the fall/winter season. Did I mention that I love it? LOL.

-PRiLA

No comments: