Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Necklace

A few weeks ago, the DF, (and for those of you who don't know, that stands for "Darling Fiance" in my blog) bought me a clear quartz crystal pendant necklace which I absolutely love. A few years ago, he purchased me a sterling silver triquetra necklace. Both of which, I can't wear because apparently, whatever is in the actual chain part of the necklace, I am allergic to. Bummer! So, they have both been sitting around for a while until suddenly last night, it hit me. Duh! My aunt makes jewelry! O-M-G! So, I Facebook message her late last night. Then, I talk to her today and she says she can probably whip me up something and make it work. Yesss! So, I go over to her house and she has this leather rope-type stuff and all these awesome little jewelry trinkets and what-not. The next thing I know, TA-DA! I have a new necklace that I can wear. So excited! And, just in time for my trip to NC. I work tomorrow and then bright and early, Thursday morning, we are leaving. Like I said in my previous blog, I may not update again. (Unless something awesome like my necklace just happens to come up!)

So, until next time...

)O( - PRiLA

No comments: