Monday, October 17, 2011

Year & A Day

I have been researching more of the Year & A Day aspect of Wicca/Paganism. My current understanding is that Year & A Day is the amount of time you pledge to live and learn the craft or path and at the end of that year and a day, you must decide if you want to continue on with the craft or if you want to move on to other religious aspects. I don't think I'm quite ready to 100%-ly pursue the year and a day concept but, the more I read about it and the more I hear about it from users on YouTube, the more interesting it sounds.

I have actually found a metaphysical shop local (within an hour drive) here. It surprised me. The other one we had closed its doors earlier this year. I'm excited to pay a visit to our local shop. Also, I'm planning a trip to NC in less than 2 weeks to visit my best friend, Tonya, for her birthday. She has NO IDEA that I'm coming. It's a compleate and total surprise. And, whilst I'm out there, I'm going to try to visit the local metaphysical shop they have near her house if we can. That should be fun. I will try to remember to blog about my trip, of course.

)O( - PRiLA

No comments: