Monday, November 7, 2011

Bedtime Ritual

I have been trying to figure out a bedtime ritual for meditation and such. I'm not talking about my nightly ritual like, when I come home from work, I go straight to the shower, then I get online and visit YouTube, Facebook.. etc. After that, I straighten my hair, and watch some tv before I finally turn out the light and go to sleep. What I'm talking about is, an actual ritual/devotion type thing. I have been sitting in front of my altar, with a white candle and some incense lit and just breathe and try to relax. I mean, I guess you could call that a ritual but, I don't know. I just think something is missing. I guess, I'll figure it out. I'm a little lost on that subject right now. Of course, I have a few things in my life that I need to work on. One that's concerning me the most is the loss/lack of something that once was really important to me and now, it isn't as important. It's taken some getting used to but I think I'm finally coming to terms with it. That is the main thing I'm working on right now. I would elaborate but, I don't feel like it's necessary. I will get it all worked out. I'm sure of that. Until next time... Blessed be!

)O( - PRiLA

No comments: