Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My first ritual & spell.

I am so excited. While I know, I should be doing math homework(gross!), I have just finished writing my very first ritual and spell. My first ritual is for cleansing, consecrating and charging my magical tools. My first spell is for banishing. While I'm not ready to share these yet, I wanted to post about them because I am excited about it. I have to transfer them into my BOS because I just wrote them down on regular paper. You could call it a rough draft. I had to mark out things, add things here and there and, I might not be completely finished with them yet. I'm going to read over them before I am 100% sure I want to put them in my BOS. (I don't like scratch-outs and things in my BOS.)

My question for you guys is... do you remember writing your first spell and/or ritual? Do you still use those to this day? Or, have you adapted new ones but still have the same basic standards as your original? I'd love to hear your stories!

Until next time...

)O( - PRiLA

No comments: